Monday, May 23, 2011

Shop 'til I drop

My shop, a converted 2-car garage, is up, running and nearly completed.  All of my tools and supplies have found a home and now I'm actually makin' dummies.

I still have a few more chores, like hanging the drapes.   I'll have red drapes along the back wall covering the windows.  I'll use the drapes as a backdrop when I shoot photos and video of my little fellas.  It'll be like a TV studio!

There's actually more room behind the work table on the right.  I have a couple of dressers with supplies, an open area (TV studio), an art table and a wall of bookshelves. 

Learning to work in this new shop has been a joy.  Now... back to work!

1 comment:

  1. The workshop and office area look great Kenny. I must admit I'm am little envious. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete