Friday, January 27, 2012

Home stretch

My Asian figure is close to complete.  As far as mechanics, I only need to build and install the jaw and crossing eye pulleys, a fairly simple procedure.  The other mechanics are installed and the cords have been attached.  I have to install triggers on the headstick. Then I'll attach the other ends of the cords to the triggers.  After that comes the application of wig, eyebrow hairs, and Fu Manchu mustache and beard.  Another week of this and that and he'll be ready to ship.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:56 PM

    I love the rosey cheeks!!
    WB

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. Grecian7:07 PM

    Kenny, that's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P. Grecian8:32 AM

    Coming back again today to look at that. I think, Kenny, that this figure is your masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:41 AM

    You're best figure yet a masterpiece.

    Philip Nichols

    ReplyDelete