Sunday, January 29, 2012

Braid


The last step to finishing my Asian figure is to braid the wig.  My wife knows how to do it (I don't), so I've drafted her into service.  That set off an immediate debate since the wig is very, very long.  I wanted to cut the braid to make it shorter.  She disagrees and thinks I should keep it long. 

Complicating it further is the fact that fake hair is slicker than real hair, so it's much harder to braid than the real thing.  But she's handling it and I think the Asian figure will be ready for his photo sessions later today.

Update: Here are a couple shots from his photo session today.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:24 PM

    Kenny isn't the queue fairly long. If you look it up in Wikipedia it shows it as political but some where I had heard there was a religious connotation involved(as a requirement for Heaven)

    He's looking really nice either way ... Good work kenny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:03 PM

    This is JIMO....Love the Figure!!!...you didn't go overboard on the eyes..much more realistic....Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic figure, Kenny. Always look forward to seeing your work!!
    Lou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anonymous5:56 PM

      He rooks Glate!!! I am truly excited to have him here with me. Sum Ting Wong say, "Crowded elevator smells different to midget." Given his size, that's his perspective.
      WB

      Delete