Thursday, June 01, 2006

Fat Lip

I've been ApoxySculpting my Charlie's face to further change his appearance. I added a more pronounced rosebud upper lip feature and a slightly off-kilter and fatter lower lip ala Selberg.

Meanwhile, the Brose head is nearing completion (paint, that is). I relined the eye sockets and added a second coat to the eyebrows. I'm considering painting another coat to the lips and perhaps using a bit more red.

After a drying period, I plan to install eye and jaw mechanics.

The second Charlie I purchased arrived the other day. I'll start working on him this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:23 PM

    I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
    »

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:54 AM

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

    ReplyDelete