Monday, June 19, 2006

Live (nearly die) and Learn

Perhaps I'm exaggerating a little. My life was never really in danger when I stabbed myself with the Exacto knife. It just seeeeeeemed that way for a few minutes. But I purchased the Dremel tool and what a difference! It cuts quickly. It smooths quickly. It sands in tight places quickly. I have had a tool epiphany! (Is that legal?)

I cut eye sockets in Charlie 2 and it went very well indeed.

Now, for the latest on the Brose figure. Rather than bolting on the back of the head, I used Velcro straps to secure it. That worked pretty well. I also put the wig on (thanks Goodwill... photos to follow). He looks great. I need to do the Velcro thing to secure the wig to the head and get him a haircut, but even with the longer hair, he looks great.

I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment