Saturday, June 10, 2006

Smooth


I went after my Charlie 1 (as apposed to Charlie 2) with some rough sandpaper. I think I salvaged him (and learned something new). I think he's ready for painting. Hopefully he'll look pretty good.

I received Charlie 1 and Charlie 2 wigs from a doll parts place today. The wigs look good, though I'll need to give 'em both haircuts. (Lots of room to screw up there!)

I put the jaw in my Brose figure today. I had a sticking problem due to some paint on the opening that meets the underside of the jaw. A little filing took care of that, though I filed the sides first thinking that was the hang up. I messed that up a bit, but it's a subtle error. I decided not to "repair' the over-filing on the sides of the jaw opening for fear I'd make it look worse. Better to leave well enough alone.

My momentum has returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment