Friday, June 09, 2006

Lumpy

Bummer. I think I've ruined my first Charlie. The ApoxySculpt is lumpy and ugly. I've tried sanding it smooth, but as one area is smoothed, another area takes on a lumpy look. I think it's too late to salvage him. But I learned some valueable lessons. I have a second Charlie to work on. I'll purchase another one soon. Meanwhile, I'll get some advice on how to work with ApoxySculpt so that the result is a smooth complexion.

My Brose figure is moving forward. I drilled holes on the control stick and glued it in the head. Next comes the installation of the jaw and eyes. I'll probably glue the eye mechanics into the head to make sure it functions smoothly. If it doesn't, I can remove it and fix it before ApoxyScupting it in permanently.

I was discouraged yesterday about my Charlie, but I think I've recovered today.

Upward and onward!

No comments:

Post a Comment