Friday, February 21, 2020

See what you made me do



























I'm getting tired of this subject, but this sculpture is turning out to be a marathon. After today's powwow, it was decided that I need to remove the fat roll under his ears and to make the lower part of the fat-roll appear to be hanging down. I agreed. So, I took out my handy-dandy Dremel tool and started hacking away. I had to remove a fair amount of material; both under the ears and behind the ears. It's hard to tell in the whole-head photo on the left, but he does look better, hack marks aside. Now I need to get out my sponge sandpaper and start the smoothing process around those areas. I might have to patch a spot or two as well.

I also removed the three-dimpled chin material and returned to the dumb- chin look. He'll retain more of that pitiful cartoony look.

No comments:

Post a Comment