Monday, May 20, 2013

She devil?


With her eyebrows titled outward, she looks like a little demon. But the brass eyebrow frames will eventually be coaxed back into position, covered with Magic-Sculpt and painted a dark brown. Her winker has been assembled and given its flesh tone paint coat. She'll get some blue eyeshadow on that winker and a bit more above her eyes.

The left eye will soon have a sculpted static open eyelid. I'll form it so it matches the open winker. Finishing touch will be lush eyelashes on both eyes.

I placed the eye tray inside the head today. When the Magic-Sculpt dries, I'll proceed with the winker and raising eyebrow mechanics. She might be ready to go by the end of this week or early next.

2 comments:

  1. That's one heck of a set of lips she's got there. Look forward to seeing her when she's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:54 AM

    I am enjoying seeing the development of Ms Mazie on your site ....I will call you today to see when I can actually " meet " her in person ! ! Cordially Robert

    ReplyDelete