Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Made the papers

This was an unusual week in that I was interviewed twice. I was interviewed last night via Skype by ventriloquist Tom Crowl for his upcoming video series. I enjoyed talking shop with him, a true professional and a very nice fellow. The World newspaper headquartered in Coos Bay, Oregon also interviewed me this week. They shot some video and took a lot of photos, one of which ended up on the front page. Better to make the papers for a positive reason, (though I wish I'd gotten a haircut). Click here to read the article.

6 comments:

  1. Nice article Kenny, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. Grecian10:07 AM

    Good article, good video! AND we got to hear your voice. You don't post many videos. Thanks for posting these, Kenny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BILL KLAUS www.weakentertainment.com11:24 AM

    I LOVED THE WAY YOU BOTH HAD YOUR ARMS FOLDED WHILE YU TALKING..LOL GREAT VID.. AND CONGRATS KENNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was excellent,Kenny..I really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. James Tucker11:39 PM

    Kenny congratulations. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:27 AM

    The wild hair and the worker apron--Going for the Geppeto Wood Carver look?! Nice!
    Brian

    ReplyDelete