Thursday, March 28, 2013

Foursome

I un-boxed four heads today from Braylu Creations. From left to right we have a Braylu Standard head, a 2T Uncle Earl, a 3T Blank and another Standard head. Here's what's to become of them:
  • The first Standard head will become a Joe Buzzard outlaw figure. I used my work-a-day Standard head to make a new nose out of Magic-Sculpt that fits right on top of the Standard's nose. I made it wider and flatter like a mug shot of Joe Buzzard when he was an old guy, but still breaking the law. The figure, though will portray him as a younger fellow with a mustache and goatee.
  • The 2T Uncle Earl head will turn into a 2T Uncle Earl figure. He'll probably end up on Ebay unless someone claims him before that.
  • The big Blank will serve as my armature for a 3T (full-size 40") Otis the Moonshiner. I'll attempt to copy the work I've done recently on the 2T Otis the Moonshiner model. 
  • The Standard head on the right will morph into Joe Buzzard's outlaw brother, Ike Buzzard. His nose will be longer and thinner. And under that nose will be a mustache. Both these bad guys will have slight frowns as they apparently were not very nice people.

    So now I have to get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment