Friday, March 23, 2012

He's a keeper

Zoomo the Space Cadet didn't make his reserve on Ebay.  So the little alien has been sitting around staring at me.  Hypnotizing me.  So every now and then I wander over and speak with him.  He's blurted out some words with different voices.  Today I think I found his true voice.

Rather than sell the little green man from outer space, I think I'll keep him.  I will covertly interrogate him by disguising my questions in the form of silly jokes. I'll discover his true intentions... is this a random crash landing or impending INVASION!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:27 PM

    How many figures do you have in your personal "keeper" collection?

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have three... Zoomo the Space Cadet, a Jackie figure and my first one, a Fred project.

    ReplyDelete