Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A night at the museum

If you've never explored Bob Albano's website, "A Tribute To Ventriloquism", I highly recommend spending some time there. It's like walking through a wonderful museum of ventriloquil relics. You'll see every manner of vent figures, from ancient to modern-day. I was also amazed at the number of local and regional ventriloquists pictured on the website. It makes me feel like... well... like I'm not alone.

I've also streamed many of the videos. Very cool and very educational. Treat yourself to an inspiring tour. Click on "Tribute To Ventriloquism" in my Links section.

2 comments:

  1. I'll go check it out, I've never seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really good website! If you dont mind, I'll put it in the Vent Links list over at my blog too.

    ReplyDelete