Friday, December 27, 2019

What the world needs now... well soon anyway



I sculpted this 2T Cheeky Boy figure about 5 years ago. It was one of the last projects I completed just before I decided to take a break from figure making. So, this little fella has been staring at me since then wondering if I'd ever bring him to life. Well, that time may not be too far off.

He will be sent off to have a mold made of him. Then a polyurethane casting will be made so that I can cut out the jaw. From that jaw exterior, I will build at three-dimensional jaw piece. A mold of that will be made and from that mold will come a polyurethane casting of the jaw. Then the polyurethane head and jaw will be assembled into a brand new Cheeky Boy figure. That's the plan anyway.

 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment