Thursday, April 11, 2013

Three of seven


I was talking to a customer on the phone today. He's about to order a "Miss Mazie" figure from me. He asked how long it might take for me to build and deliver. I estimated about 6 weeks depending on how many projects came my way. He asked how many I'm working on now. I counted. Wow. Seven. I'm working on seven projects at the same time. Here are three of seven. ("3 of 7" sounds like a name for the Borg).  The aforementioned Buzzard outlaws and an Uncle Earl got their second coat of flesh tone paint today. One more tomorrow and I'll be ready to paint the details.

1 comment:

  1. P. Grecian9:32 AM

    The Borg reference was the first thing I thought of when I saw the headline, too, Kenny!

    You are one busy guy. Hardly wait to see them when they're finished!

    ReplyDelete