Thursday, April 04, 2013

I changed my mind

I removed the "Follow By Email" window. I guess I should have tested it before I blogged about it. I signed up myself to see if it would work. Well... it does work.  Too Well. It actually sends the entire blog posting, photos and all, to your email. Which means you don't have to actually come to the blog itself.  I was hoping it would just send an email that would say something like"There's a new posting on Vent Into The Mic! Hey, check it out even though you'll be distracted from whatever useful thing you're doing now", which would encourage followers to go to the blog. But nooooo. It sends the entire posting. 

Now what fun is that?

Speaking of fun, my outlaw brothers are getting some gap control. My friend and figure maker Mike Palma let slip a little secret about using business cards to calibrate the gaps on either side of the jaw. Thought I'd try it, and yes, it works great. Now those 250 free Vista-Print business cards are finally coming in handy.



1 comment:

  1. Glad I could help Kenny! But, this technique is an old one that many figure makers before me used. I can not take credit for this technique other then I passed it along! Thank you for the shout out and continue making your wonderful figures!!!

    Best regards,

    Mike Palma

    ReplyDelete