Monday, April 01, 2013

Blog clog

As you may have noticed, I keep adding names and website addresses to my list of "VENTRILOQUIST WEBSITES". But recently I have been prevented from adding names because of a glitch in the Google-hosted blog. At first I thought it might be a setting on my computer or browser. But after checking with a Google-blog forum, it appears I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. And Google says they are working on a solution. Meanwhile my list remains as it is, unable to add Lisa Laird, Rick Morse, or Terry Robinson (aka "Dr. Solar"). 

By the way, if you're a performing ventriloquist and you have a website and you're not on my list, please let me know and I'll add you to my list of ventriloquists who need to be listed.

I have to finish cooking my oatmeal now. Thanks for your attention.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kenny! I'd love to be added to your list! Let me know if there is something I can do on my end to help alleviate the problem you are having!

    ReplyDelete