Friday, April 26, 2013

Copykitten


The copy under construction
I have an order for my "Miss Mazie" character. The little temptress is the only female character I make. And she comes with a winker option. I had to look back at my past blog postings to recall how I made the winker. Luckily I shot a couple of close-ups of the gizmos I made to make the animation.
Original Miss Mazie
I use a Braylu Standard head. So far I've sculpted her fashionable nose and full upper lip with PaperClay. The Braylu Cheeky Boy jaw works best for this character because the lower lip is quite full, too. I'll use the new soft foam boobs from Braylu. The original Miss Mazie has Styrene vacuum-form breasts which I attached to the camping-pad-foam body with cords. I'm hoping the soft foam hooters will attach with glue. I bought the same "Hannah Montana" wig. I also found a lovely red velvet dress with black faux-fur trim on the sleeves and black sequined shoes on Ebay. Add a black feather boa and she's ready to charm her audiences.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:55 PM

    Are you sure you didn't have some of these items laying around in your closet?

    Buzz

    ReplyDelete