Thursday, February 07, 2013

Dirty day

I haven't heard back from the client mentioned in my last post. I sent him the two photos below. I think I may have scared him off!

Speaking of scary, one of my other projects is moving along. I've completed the cheeks and nose (minus nostril cavities). I also worked up an upper lip. I think the lower lip will overlap the upper lip oh-so-slightly on the right side.

I hollowed out the eye sockets, but they still need beaucoup work. Because this might end up a model for a new 2T character, I'll switch from Free Form Air to PaperClay. Originally it was thought this would be a finished figure, but now we think he might have potential.

Today was one of my "dirty" days in the shop. I spent most of the time prepping two heads, which gets real messy. Thank heavens for the ShopVac.

No comments:

Post a Comment