Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Top of today's agenda

Like always, I have several balls in the air. Top priority today is moving Mikey along for a client. This will be the first one I'll make with wild brown hair (still to come). Today I worked on synchronizing the eyes' back springs. The jaw actually hasn't been permanently installed, but I placed it in so he'd look good for the photo.

I also did some control stick work on a Mr. Winkle for a customer. Prepping a 2T Uncle Earl head for another client is also on the list. 

In between I want to complete the jaw on my new full-size Mr. Winkle. The head has been sanded and I think he looks pretty good. I have a few small touch-ups, I need to seal and hide the trap door, then seal the mouth cavity for mold making. 

Next ground-up sculpting project will be a 2T goofball for future "Otis the Moonshiners" and other clueless characters.


No comments:

Post a Comment