Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Flirt

A funny story from a friend...

I just turned 65 yesterday, and a couple from church (longtime friends) asked my wife and me out for dinner to celebrate.  I’m trying to get my friends involved in putting on a show. Consequently, I took my first vent doll with me to dinner.  This is a younger looking vent figure as was evidenced by the fact the waitress wouldn’t sell my dummy any beer when he asked for a bottle.  She asked for his ID, but unfortunately my dummy (who I call Ian) left it at home (according to him). 

The best laugh of the night came later, however, when Ian continued to flirt with the waitress.  He asked her when she got off work, and could he come back to take her out.  The waitress was quick witted however, and didn’t skip a beat when she replied, “Sure…I’ll go out with you, but if you come back, come back ALONE!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment