Thursday, September 15, 2011

Under the gun

I got a special order for a Mr. Winkle figure.  He will be a gift for a well-known actor.  The hitch is that Mr. Winkle must be completed and delivered within two weeks.  Two weeks is very quick for me.  I typically go with 4-6 weeks for delivery.  Luckily I'd already started a Mr. Winkle figure, so I'll make the deadline.

The dollars will be welcome, but most of all, I want a photo of Mr. Winkle and his new celebrity (not known as a ventriloquist) partner.  That'll be really cool!

2 comments:

  1. P.Grecian9:04 AM

    I gotta ask, Kenny...WHICH well-known actor? Huh? Huh? Gonna tell us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll reveal who the actor is if the actor likes Mr. Winkle and sends me a photo of himself with him. Otherwise mums the word.- Kenny

    ReplyDelete