Sunday, September 25, 2011

Progress report

My 3T figure ...(I gotta come up with a name...any suggestions?)

Anyway...

My 3T figure has been painted.  Now the fun begins. The mechanics. 

I'm taking careful note of the measurements. I'm attempting to design in three dimensions.  That's always a challenge for me, a guy that didn't make it past Algebra II.  The eyebrows went in rather nicely.  The spring size is larger than the one I used for 2T.

Next comes the eyes. One thing I can already confirm.  It's GREAT having all that room in the head!

5 comments:

  1. Kenny, He is looking Great! MontanaDan

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like a Frank to me. Good work! I plan to get a cast of this head eventually

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:44 PM

    He has a very happy/goofy face--What about calling him Norvill?
    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:35 AM

    How about calling him a full size figure?! Thats now what he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:44 AM

    My vote would be "Elmer" as in Fudd. The (current) bald head gives him a striking resemblance to "dat waskally wabbit hunter."

    Wally

    ReplyDelete