Sunday, September 11, 2011

The hole story

Q: Your website indicates that the figures are clothed when delivered (including shoes). Is there a website I can go to that sells clothing for dummies so I can have various outfits? My friend, who Uncle Earl resembles, is an ex-police officer and I'd like to find a uniform that would fit Uncle Earl as one of his outfits. I see that the size is 2T, and there are websites that sell toddler clothing (even costumes), but obviously they wouldn't have the access in back for controlling the mouth, etc.

Any advice you can provide will be appreciated.

A: None of the 2T clothes I dress my figures in had the opening in the back when I bought the clothes.  I cut the slit in the back and use Heat-n-Bond iron-on hem adhesive tape on the edges of the slit.  I purchase some clothes new, some used at local thrift stores and Ebay.  Braylu Creations also sells clothes for 2T figures. 



1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    There is a liquid also called "Fray Check" available anywhere sewing stuff is sold. It soaks into threads at the cut and stops fraying, and doesn't require an iron.
    Brian

    ReplyDelete