Saturday, September 27, 2008

Order up!

I'm offering four different versions of my conversion figures in my web store. My first order was for the "Andy" character, a red-haired, freckle-faced little guy with a split in his front teeth. I finished the figure this week and shipped him to his new home in Pennsylvania.

I was already working on a figure when the order was placed. I'd added larger ears and dimples. I asked my customer if they'd be interested in having the dimples and ears added to their "Andy", and they agreed. So the final result is pictured here.

Concerns over stress delayed the opening of a store for special orders, but so far I've been okay with it. I've been able to make progress on my Ebay figures, keep up with my "real job", attend to my duties as Chamber of Commerce president, take on two more community projects, AND still complete my special orders.

Of course, my dogs bark at me now because they think I'm a stranger.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 AM

    Hey Kenny, hows it going? The figures in your store look great! Keep up the good work.

    Jimmy in Kansas City, Missouri

    ReplyDelete