Tuesday, September 09, 2008

First order of business

Well, it took a couple of weeks, but I got my first special order for a vent figure. My customer ordered an "ANDY" character. He's the redhead in the photo. I advertise that it takes 4-6 weeks for construction and delivery, but I've already started a couple figures, either of which could become "ANDY". I'm pleased to get my first order. Some businesses frame the first dollar they receive and hang it on the wall. I'm not sure framing my first email order from Paypal will have the same effect.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:02 PM

    Interestingly, a psychiatrist in Dubuque, Iowa, referring to the famous Frued lecture on latent societal behaviors recently enlarged on a previous paper addressed to the Neurological Society concluding that the tendency to gravitate towards
    the display of "trophies", whether animal, vegetable or mineral (or alternately: paper, rock, scissors) was characteristically beneficial to the psyche and to society as a whole. So, frame the PayPal Order.

    ReplyDelete