Sunday, September 14, 2008

Faster than a speeding bullet

No, not really. But I'm going faster than I expected as I fulfill my first special order for a figure. I'm also able to complete a few tasks on the other figures I have under construction that will eventually be offered on Ebay.

Speaking of Ebay, I've run into my second deadbeat. The first refused to pay for an audiobook I auctioned last year. Not a lot of money was involved, but there was a lot of hassle. The second deadbeat involved a more substantial sum. The winner of the auction for "Riley" not only did not pay, the fellow wouldn't even answer an email. There was nothing but silence on the other end of the computer. Very frustrating and very disappointing. I just can't understand how some people can be so dishonorable.

On a happier note, "Jimmy" (pictured above right) will soon be rooting for "da Bears" as he makes his way to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment