Saturday, September 06, 2008

A little love for Lovik

One of the cutest figure designs around is the Lovik line of little guys (and gals). I just purchased a used Lovik figure on Ebay. The fella looks like he's in need of some minor attention. Also, it appears that his only animations are the ball & socket neck and a moving mouth. I may upgrade the figure by adding self-centering eyes and raising eyebrows. He may need a new paint-job, too.

It's always interesting to examine the materials and methods of other vent-builders. It opens my mind to new approaches. Some I adopt, others I don't. But I'm always amazed and impressed by how many ways there are to build vent figures.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:07 PM

    It would be of some interest if you were to post some photos of this Lovik figure along with some interior shots; all, of course, in the interest of ventriloquilology; and more specifically to the
    ventriloquilologists who enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete