Friday, July 21, 2006

The Ups and Downs of Eyes (That Move Back and Forth)


As you can see from the photo, the eyes have been intsalled in Charlie 1. The synchronizing mechanics have also been installed and the whole thing works!

What's so interesting about building vent figures is the manic-depressive nature of the progress. Yesterday I was really pissed off. First, the right eye fell out. Then I decided to alter the shape of the eye sockets with the eyes installed (FYI: Not a great idea). After baling on that and cleaning up the mess, I turned out the lights and went to bed (depressed).

Then I dreamed about installing eyes all night (not the first time, I might add).

Today, the eyes are solid, synchronized and I'm back to manic. Now come the controls.

Where DID I put that bottle of Zanex?

No comments:

Post a Comment