Sunday, July 09, 2006

Eyebrows


Charlie 1 and Charlie 2 continue to confound, elate, disappoint, teach and amaze me. Today I added eyebrows to both heads. Makes a BIG difference. I've also assembled the bodies.

I'm using Braylu wood framed bodies for the Charlie's. One is the 30-inch figure variety, the other is a 34-inch figure variety. I used a thin sheet of plastic to cover the fronts of the body frames. I stapled the arms and legs on both figures. I've used fleece to cover the shoulders and butt. The fleece covers up the staples, too. Looks neater.

I had a little ApoxySculpt left over, so I built the first support for the left eye platform in Charlie 1. I have to use separate platforms for left and right eyes because the Charlies' eye sockets are quite irregular. Hope the mechanics work okay.

There could be another "confound" and "disappoint" period in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment