Monday, November 19, 2012

Just one

If you've followed this blog for awhile, you're probably aware of my futile wandering in the land of blinkers and winkers. Well... here goes again. It's another trip down winker road. But this time I only have to make one eye wink. That's all. Just one winker. The other eye never blinks or winks. 

Can I make at least one eye wink?

I've explored hard blinker avenue and soft winker boulevard. One or both may be blind alleys. Either way, it will be attached to a soft-winker-style brass frame.  

I'm head-scratching over the interior mechanism. Looks like it will need its own pulley. I'd hoped it could use the same pulley bar as the eyebrows, but it needs to be deeper inside the head. To accommodate the actuating lever, I may need to cut a hole in the eye tray to make way.

And then there's the chamois. Can I avoid the bunch up? How lost do I sound?

2 comments:

  1. Just sounds like you are having fun to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. Grecian7:41 AM

    Sounds like you're not a guy who gives up...you just keep pushing and trying and improving your craft. That's how it sounds.

    ReplyDelete