Wednesday, July 18, 2012

VentHaven Convention-Day 1

No photos yet because the convention restricts use of photos shot during the convention. I'll try to clarify the policy regarding my blogging. However, after a day of travel, the convention has been fun and interesting. I met a nice fellow from Kuwait who bought my first Elmore. I had a lovely conversation with Jimmy Eisenberg of Ventriloquist Sideshow. He builds amazing works of art that are also wonderful vent figures. I met Pete Michaels and wished him well on his America's Got Talent video vote. Hope he wins. I ran into vent figure builder Mike Palma. We'll visit more later. He has a Dealers Table here. Also met Dan Willinger of VentriloquistCentral.com in the elevator. I've also visited with several folks who say they read my blog regularly. Can't help but be flattered by that. Thanks!

More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment