Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I'm doing a head stand

No, I'm not standing on my head.  But I am back in the shop after my trip across the country to the VentHaven ConVENTion. 

I wouldn't be in this vent figure building business if it weren't for Master figure builder Mike Brose.  I read his blog and I refer to his figure-building books all the time.  He recently showed us  how to build a portable stand for working on figures.  Mine isn't as fancy, but it's quite utilitarian.  I have wood cut to build another one.


1 comment:

  1. P. Grecian7:38 AM

    I think Puppets and Props was the very first vent website I found when I got onto the Internet and began nosing around. I think Mike Brose is responsible for more growth in the art than we know, and probably more than he knows as well.

    ReplyDelete