Friday, February 10, 2012

More vents the better

I don't know how often you peruse the list of ventriloquists in the column on the left. The reason I bring it up is because I added several new names to the list today.  The names include Andy Gross, Anthony Thomas, Buddy Big Mountain, Chet Dickenson, Cindy Speck, Dana Perkins, Daryl Trowbridge, David Malmberg, David Pendleton, Del Burkholder, Deputy Bob Walsh, Gary Wick, Jacki Manna, James Wedgwood , Jerry Breeden, Joe Gandelman, Justin Ver Burg, Linda Holliday, Lynn Trefzger, Mike Mann, Mike Niehaus, Patty Davidson, Rey Ortega, Ron Johnson, Ryan Bomgardner, Sandi Sylver, Steve Brogan, Val Hilliker, Willie Brown and (long overdue) Willie Tyler. 

Some are touring vents, others are more local.  A few do magic as well as ventriloquism shows.  One is a professional party planner, of which her vent act is a part.  There are Christian vents and convention entertainers.  Some are with talent agents, others book their own shows.  All have websites that tell about their shows, figures, performance dates and more. 

As a new feature, I thought I'd blog about a vent on the list, include some photos and/or video with a brief description.  Maybe do it weekly. 

What do you think?  (Of course, I'll check with them first).

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:49 PM

    I think that would be great! Especially if you got them to give some favorite pointers or personal vent secrets!

    Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. Grecian7:57 AM

    Excellent idea, Kenny. I browse through that column to the right quite often just to see who's doing or saying what. Be fun to find out even more. Valuable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P. Grecian7:58 AM

    I'm sorry...I meant "to the left." I really should proof these things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:33 AM

    Great idea and wonderful source of inspiration!

    Wally

    ReplyDelete