Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Conversion for conversion

The new "eye clips" from Braylu Creations can be converted to mount eyeballs in conversion figures or smaller 2T heads.  The clips need to be shortened to fit the smaller head.  It's easy to do.  I sawed off the back half.


In this instance, I plan to hang the eyeballs below the clip.  (I chose to mount the eyeballs above the clip in my full-size figure).  To make the installation secure, I drilled small holes in the face of the clip that makes contact with the head's interior.  I drilled small holes (not all the way through) in the head's interior where the face of the clip and the head make contact.  That's so the Magic-Sculpt epoxy will anchor well. 

I will use Gorilla clear super-glue and a dab of Magic-Sculpt to secure the bolt axles to the clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment