Friday, August 19, 2011

He's here

I'm very happy with the quality of the casting from Braylu Creations.  There are a few small fills here and there, but I think prep on this head will be pretty easy. 

First thing I'll do is cut the trap door.  I know it will look cavernous compared to 2T heads.  That will be fun and challenging at the same time. I know the specs of all of my 2T parts. I'll be starting over with this head.  Rods, tubes, trays, dowels... all of 'em will be bigger. 

One thing that will be smaller is the length of the neck.  I think I made it too long, so I'll trim it down by about 3/4-inch.

1 comment:

  1. Kenny your cast head is AWSOME! Have fun with it my friend. I am currently working on a Custom Uncle Joe Head of mine, first time for me trying moving eyebrows and blinking eyes, What Fun! I can't wait to get one of your new 3-T heads to work with. MontanaDan

    ReplyDelete