Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fully formed


It's taken a whole year, but my first full-size head is finally complete and on the market.  (Sort of.Braylu Creations is now taking advance orders for the castings with a target delivery date of October 1st.  Now, it's not that owner Buzz James needs a month and a half to get some made. 

It's actually my fault. 

You see, I want him to wait until I've had a chance to build the very first finished figure, Serial# 00001.  My casting is on the way to me now.  I'll get to work right away.  And of course, I'll share my adventure.  I'm so used to working inside 2T heads, a 3T head will feel like working in an airplane hangar.

2 comments:

  1. I think you will find all kinds of room in there Kenny. My cast heads are 2-T and are hard to work with sometimes when it comes to getting your hands inside and such. Good Luck with your new character. I already told Buzz to hold me one. MontanaDan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking really good Kenny!

    ReplyDelete