Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We get letters

It's always encouraging to get letters from fellow ventriloquists.  Especisally one as nice as this one.

Hi Kenny,


I just saw your nice comments on your blog about Sgt Focker, and want to thank you! The info on your website and blog have been a great help to me, not to mention the quality of your products. I just bought 2 more of your heads. I am making another Drill Instructor Dummy, this time with your Mr. Winkle head, since someone bought my original Sgt Focker right after the performance at the Drill Instructor Reunion, which is posted here: http://vimeo.com/groups/pidi/videos/23723990



I am new to this and by no means am a ventriloquist, but with the info on your blog, parts from Buzz at Braylu and Al Stevens blog, the Sgt Focker performance went great and won 1st place at the reunion. It was my first performance and I didn't quite expect the reaction of laughter from the audience.


I've not had the pleasure of meeting Al Stevens yet, but I found out that we live only about 5 miles from each other! I hope to catch one of his performances at one of the jazz clubs in Cocoa Beach soon.


Thank you for your wonderful products and overwhelming inspiration.

Sincerely,
Dick Buechler

No comments:

Post a Comment