Saturday, December 26, 2009

Let there be light

I was blessed this Christmas with the company of my wife and Mom. We had a lovely day together.

And I got some really cool stuff.

Among my "ill-botten gootie", I received some underwear (boxers... I know... too much information), V-neck undershirts, a gorgeous cardigan sweater handmade by my power-knittin' wife Joyce, and a magnifier/lamp for my workbench.

Of course, I'm very excited about the lamp. I assembled it and attached it to my workbench. For about an hour I would sit back and admire it as I worked. My oh, my, what a wonderful tool!

And then it occurred to me.

Maybe I should actually turn it on!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kenny;

    I keep checking every day. Turn on the light!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost forgot, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete