Sunday, January 03, 2010

Before and after

I'm just about finished with my first Elmore figure made from the Braylu Creations casting. I just have to assemble the body and dress the little fella. He may go up for auction as early as this evening.

He was really fun to make. I have two more Elmore castings in stock and I'm about a third of the way done on a second Elmore. I learned a lot about prepping the head inside and out. The jaw requires some alteration in order to move smoothly. I'll post the steps here so that folks who buy the casting from Braylu Creations will know the best approach to getting a good fit and smooth operation. The Elmore castings aren't for sale yet, but may be available later this month. I'll flag you when they're ready.

Also, keep an eye out for two more figures from the Kenny Croes Collection for sale soon on the Braylu Creations website.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:19 PM

    Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:38 PM

    Great job Ken. I have learned so much from your blog and emails. Can't wait to get my hands on Elmore. I can tell it going to be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see Mr. Winkle from a casting!

    ReplyDelete