Saturday, October 03, 2009

Busy hands

I'm busier than usal with my dummy makin'. Between special orders, my own projects destined for Ebay, and my Elmore sculpture for Braylu Creations, I've been reeling with work.

The jaw I mentioned is pictured to the left. Teeth and tongue have been added. I did a bit more jaw-opening adjustment last night. Just one more "plug and play" addition to the head, and I'll be ready to start sanding. I want to add side walls inside the jaw opening with slide-in slots for the tube n' axle placement.

My first Uncle Earl, now being built with the Braylu-supplied casting from my sculpture, is well underway. He's been painted and the eyebrow mechanics have been installed.

I'm also nearing the final stages of my Santa Claus figure.







No comments:

Post a Comment