Thursday, October 22, 2009

End of an era

By now, many of you have read that Mike Brose of Puppets and Props will discontinue his figure parts business at the end of the year. My current obsession of vent figure building started after I ordered parts from Mike and built my first "Fred Project". Much of what I learned came from his book "Figure Making Can be Fun". So the bad news is that we'll lose him as a parts resource.

The good news is that Mike will spend more time building figures, a passion he has honed into a splendid art form. He states that he'll still be available for advice. I imagine we'll still see his name and comments in the forums.

I admire Mike Brose's work and contributions to the vent community. I wish him well and really look forward to seeing his future creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment