Friday, May 01, 2009

911?

This Charlie head looks like it's been in an auto accident or worse. (And it may end up worse, too). Actually, I've hot-glued foam sheeting from the craft store onto his face. I'll put Magic-Sculpt over it. The idea is to get bulk with less weight (on the assumption that foam weighs less than Magic-Sculpt).

The lower part of the nose is actually a plastic nose from a pair of Groucho nose-and-glasses. I trimmed off the bridge.

Now, this could all end up being one of my colossal failures. But hey, nothing ventured, nothing gained.

(Or in other words, I must be outta my mind.)

1 comment:

  1. Nice Kenny, Nice. This seems to be sort of like recycle head? *going off of the Groucho nose* Anyways good luck! Even if it fails, please show us the final result!

    ReplyDelete