Sunday, November 16, 2008

Before and during

I purchased a figure built in 1995 by Craig Lovik. Though obviously well-made, the cute little fella is a bit road weary. One of his hands is unattached. His face is scuffed up and he has a small hole in his upper lip. The guy's wig is also in need of replacement. His only mechanical animation is a moving mouth, which after 13 years has begun to stick.

My plan? Give him a second lease on life. I've removed the wig and the back of his head for a peek inside. I've devised a plan to give him side-to-side self-centering eyes, raising eyebrows, and possibly crossing eyes, too. I'll also replace his hands with some new Braylu Creations hands. He'll get a new paint job, new clothes, and eventually a new home.

Yeah, I'll take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment