Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Wow... I can see my other eye!

No, I'm not making a screwy-eyed animation. The eye was rubbing against the eye socket and scraping off some white paint. So I took a swack at the eye socket with a wood carving tool and created a skosh more room. Then I touched up the eyeball with some more white paint.

I am not switching my focus to semi-pro dolls. It's just that I bought this Danny O'Day head with the intention of using it as an armature. But the head is small, so I decided to pair it with a small Braylu body, clean up and repaint the head (it was in very poor shape) and use one of the small Monique girl wigs I have on hand. I think it will make a very nice figure for a youngster or someone with smaller hands. Only the mouth and eyes will move.
The two figures I sold and shipped to Europe finally made their final destinations. Both buyers expressed delight in their new little friends, "Professor Jeebers" and "Dudley".

No comments:

Post a Comment