Saturday, December 09, 2006

The guys



I just got back from doing a variety show benefit for CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocates). I don't perform that often, but every now and then a friend will talk me into it. As I've mentioned before, I perform with a little grey stuffed dog named Chester. He's cute and has a bright red nose (Chester, The Red-Nosed Canine). Yeah, we sang a song with slightly altered lyrics. It turned out to be a great crowd pleaser.

As you can see, I have three guys currently under construction. The one on the left has all of the mechanics installed with cords connected. Next comes mounting on the post. The other two fellas are having facelifts. The one in the middle will be similar to "Ferd The Nerd", which just sold on Ebay. The character on the right is inspired by a Ray Guyll design I saw on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment