Saturday, September 02, 2006

Next week, Paris

My vent building may be delayed a couple of weeks beginning next Saturday. My wife and I are leaving for a two-week stay in Paris. it's my first time visiting Europe. My wife lived in France as a child, so it will be a return trip for her.

I plan to bring a laptop computer, so I will probably blog from my hotel room in the evenings.

Meanwhile, my Charlie3 project moves ahead. As is my pratice, I have substantially altered the Charlie McCarthy face. His nose will be larger and more upturned. The cheeks are fuller and dimpled. The chin will be elongated and the lower lip will be much fuller. I've also put laugh lines in the corners of the eye sockets. The eye sockets are more round and cartoonish. And his ears are big and floppy. I think he'll turn out well. I'm nearly to the painting stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment