Thursday, August 03, 2006

Getting ready

My Brose figure, Jackie, is ready for the stage. I cut his hair a little more. He has no sideburns, but with his spikey look, I'm thinking of leaving off the sideburns so he'll look a little different. My haircutter even suggested an earring.

Hmmmmm... maybe so...

My first gig with him is coming in October at a benefit variety show for a senior volunteer group. The group is called RSVP. So I'm writing a routine with a "who's on first" discussion dealing with RSVP and whether or not we RSVP'd our attendence at the event. My wife also wants me to learn a song for us to sing. No ideas yet, but I'll come up with something.

The local community theatre group is after me to perform as Pish-Tush in the musical The Mikado. So I'll be learning some Gilbert and Sullivan. Maybe a song from there?

No comments:

Post a Comment