Thursday, February 27, 2014

BIG!

Some of my friends in the ventriloquist world have suggested that I emphasize that I make 40"-42" full size figures all the time, not just 34" figures. Don't get me wrong... I like making the smaller figures as well. But I make 'em BIG, too.

For example, the little mop-head on the left. His name is "Jack" and he's my newest completed full-size figure. He's 42-inches tall, has side-to-side self-centering blue eyes, crossing eyes, and raising eyebrows.

He'll soon be looking for someone who'll tolerate his misbehavior. If that might be you, please drop me line.

3 comments:

  1. Nice looking figure, Kenny. For some reason, in this picture, he reminds me of Danny Kaye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Kenny! Great cheeky boy for someone to make a headliner of their show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice Kenny. You keep getting better all the time.

    ReplyDelete