Sunday, July 14, 2013

My oh my, how I carry on


The Vent Haven ConVENTion is only three days away. So I'm packing because I leave a couple of days early to hang out with friends in Springfield, Oregon before I fly out of Eugene on my way to Cincinnati. I'm looking forward to seeing several folks I met at last year's convention and a bunch more I have yet to meet. It's fun to marvel at the variety of figures ventriloquists bring to the gathering. Then there's the field trip to the Vent Haven Museum in Fort Mitchell, Kentucky and the Terry Fator show to look forward to as well. It's a very special time for me and my fellow vents. I'll be blogging from the ConVENTion each day, so join the fun even if you can't be there in person this year.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:23 PM

    Last year You and I shared a seat in the way back from the museum. I enjoyed our conversation and I look forward to seeing You again this year.

    Andy

    ReplyDelete